Submit your content
Be it fiction, documentary, gaming, animation, musical, immersive journalism or hybrid projects, we are looking for captivating XR experiences that can enable certain sensations or emotions in the viewer’ brain.
Basically, we want to be impressed.
Eligibility for 2019 submissions
Deadline | July 31, 2019
The next edition of the World XR Crans-Montana Forum will be held from September 05 to 09, 2019.
Swiss’s only festival dedicated to XR, the World XR Crans-Montana forum (World XR) presents the best virtual content, including the works of established creators and new talents.
The festival screens approximately 150 domestic and foreign productions and hosts a dozen complementary activities such as workshops, master classes, debates and roundtables. The festival typically welcomes about 100 guests from outside Switzerland, and presents 3 awards selected by juries of industry professionals.
The World XR forum’s industry event, hosts a dozen activities for documentary professionals, including workshops and presentations, and facilitates more than 1,500 business meetings.
- Fiction, documentary, gaming, animation, musical, immersive journalism, installation or hybrid projects, all formats and/or topics are welcome.
- World XR accepts AR/VR/MR works
- Curent status of the experience : final or development
- Project which are available to the public are not accepted the VR competition but can be submited to non competitive sections
- Works previously rejected by the World XR forum may not be resubmitted.
- Selected interactive works must grant the World XR forum the Swiss premiere, meaning they cannot be presented in Switzerland before being shown at the World XR forum
- Someone might be able to discuss the project with experts during Crans-Montana’s forum the 05.09.19 to the 08.09.19
Submission Fees CHF30 (taxes included)
Payments may be made via PayPal or credit card.
IMPORTANT: Submissions will only be considered complete once all required materials and fees have been received. An acknowledgement will be sent upon receipt of payment and/or materials. If a rights holder (main contact) asks for the withdrawal of his submission, the submission fees are not reimbursed.
- Official competitions
- Journalism price (by WAN-IFRA)
Out of competition sections
- Cinema 360° section
- Game Zone
- Content Market Passeport
Any project at any stage can be submited. Projects available to the public accepted.
For more information
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com